Friday, December 11, 2009

Which makeup products do you use everyday?

I use mascara, eyeliner, and facial powder, and that's about it.





I only wear lip balm when my lips feel dry.Which makeup products do you use everyday?
None I go for natural beauty.Which makeup products do you use everyday?
I add a foundation.
Mineral powder foundation, mascara and lip gloss
i wear only mascara, eyeliner, powder, blush. and when i go somewhere nice i put on some eyeshadow. and same thing with the lip glass
mascara %26amp; lip gloss
lip gloss and eyelash curler (does that count ?)
foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, sometimes some gloss, also use cleanser with toner and moisturizer.
lakme, revlon and synergie garnier
lip balm, cover up, powder, and gloss. but i dont wear that everyday, only when i need to. i mostly just go without facial makeup and just wear gloss.
Lip gloss, that's about it.
I wear lipgloss most everyday except for weekend and then tuesday through friday during school i wear it all.
some foundation, mascara, and blush and some lip balm when my lips are chapped! its all still natural looking, thats what i go for
usually a little foundation,mascara,eyeliner and lip gloss. I might wear an eyeshaow color that matches my top occasionally~! Its fun
I use tonic %26amp; lip balm.Then im going somewhere i usually use eye liner and lip gloss.
Eyeliner, mascara, and tons of lipgloss because I love it. Sometimes I add eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names