Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup products could i use to do a mmakeovers with my cuzion?

im 13 and my cuzion is 8


and where can i find rele cheap makeup.What makeup products could i use to do a mmakeovers with my cuzion?
noo. i have the perfect place !





go to this website :





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/Default.asp





everything except the mineral stuff and kits are a dollar but even the kits have like 3 things in them and are 3$ it is not cheap in quality ethier. it is all relly good and they even just came out wiht a sugar kiss line which is more kid oriented





i rlyy hope i gelped and u shgould def check it out cz i swear it does workkWhat makeup products could i use to do a mmakeovers with my cuzion?
Ha if you want cheap makeup, go to Claires, or Icing. Icing is Claires sister store. (Kinda like Abercrombie + Hollister) Anway back to the makeup. They have those big eye shadow kits, and eyeliner, and I'm pretty sure they have lipgloss. OH and they have like mineral powder that you can put on your face with the little cotton puff thingy!





It's a cute store and it's like basically made for kids around her age. Anyway I would suggest going there, It's a good store. Just don't but any clothes there, they fall apart REALY faast! (My sister got gloves there for the winter, and they came apart in the car.)





Hope I helped!


~Val =)
Covergirl products...








Walgreens
go to a drugstore and get wet n wild. Its as cheap as it gets and for makeovers it should be fineeeee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names