Friday, December 11, 2009

What drugstore makeup products and colors do you think would look good on me?

http://twitter.com/account/profile_image/musicspaz265?hreflang=en thats me. and could you please list exact products and colors.... thankssssssWhat drugstore makeup products and colors do you think would look good on me?
cant see the pic.What drugstore makeup products and colors do you think would look good on me?
What i would do is find either cover girl or rimmel products, then I would find a dark brown eyeliner. I would start off with a wax based eyeliner because it is easier to apply and to fix if it smudges. then maybe you could take some natural colors for eyeliner, any brand is okay but do not go for the cheap cheap brands because they can irritate your skin and don't look as good. buy a cute lip gloss and that's about it.experiment with how you want your makeup to look and find the brands and colors you like best. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names