Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the best brand and quality of makeup products?

Could you please suggest the best brand and quality of makeup products? I heard MAC and Bobbi Brown are quite good, right? Which one is better? ThanksWhat is the best brand and quality of makeup products?
mac is good, but far from being called the best. i would say at most, they have the biggest variety or products and colors.





different brands specialize in different products. nars makes the best blushes and most pigmented lip products, but their foundations are crap. make up for ever's pigments are very high quality, but i don't think their lip glosses or sticks are anything special. don't adhere to one specific brand.. you'll miss out on a lot. the only way you'll learn what works best for you is trial and error.What is the best brand and quality of makeup products?
MAC is great for eye shadows, eyeliners, false lashes, and lip products- that's what they are known for- but they also have great blushes and face products.. and dont forget skincare products and brushes. Bobbi Brown is a great choice if you like natural/glamorous make-up - they have high quality products with great pigmentation. But if i had to choose between both i would choose MAC because its more affordable then Bobbi Brown and has a wider range of colors.





I also Love stila- they have the most amazing lip glosses and really amazing tinted moisturizers.





Urban Decay is great for shadows and liners. They have bright colors like MAC does- but they are more shimmery and glittery.
Mac is brillant - especially when you have money to spend. Im an addict of both Mac %26amp; Benefit make-up but, have recently found a range that is just as good and soo cheap.





http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/





They don't advertise or spend alot on their packagaing thats why they can do it soo cheaply! Its wicked. I ordered lots and lots of stuff (all really good) for about 拢15!
MaryKay is the best with a 100% guarantee on all products. It is sometimes compared to Clinque but cost less. I am a MaryKay Makeup Consultant, Please let me know if you are interested in buying MaryKay or have anymore questions about MaryKay.
MAC is more better than bobbi browm





http://www.toboc.com/forum3/DEFAULT.ASPX?g=posts%26amp;t=849


http://www.toboc.com/forum3/DEFAULT.ASPX?g=posts%26amp;t=715



Mac


maybelline


bourjois


NYX


pupa


Dior


Clinique


Chanel


max factor


nivea makeup


bare essentials


Cover girl


Bobbi brown ...


Lancome





Hope i helped =)) xx
Clinque, dior, and maybeline is pretty good. But I perfer Mac as my personal favorite.
MAC but i woudlt use their liquid foundations unless its studio fix fluid or Select SPF 15 foundation
As far a foundation goes I love using Maybelline dream mat moose and and I am also a Mac girl as far as my eyes go. I've just became a big fan of Max Factor also, they have some reall bold colors!!!!!!
clinique and chanel are good


but personally for everyday use then clinique
Estee Lauder. Its nearly the only brand in my makeup bag. I also love MAC though...
if you want really bright and full Colors then Barry M are awesome. I love Clinque :)
I am a Mac fan 100%
I love Mac, Bobbi brown and some Benefit stuff.





Prob Mac is my fav
i always use Rimmel or Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names