Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup products will stay on all day, and keep my shine away?

When im at school, i always have my pressed powder with me because my face gets shiney after first hour, but im sick of doing that because my face doesnt look as fresh. help??What makeup products will stay on all day, and keep my shine away?
I really like Proactiv's Daily Oil Control. I use it everyday now, and I don't have to use powder now to touch up my face :D Just put it on before your moisturizer (or wear it alone like me). I really like it, you should try it!





http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Proactiv-Solutio鈥?/a>What makeup products will stay on all day, and keep my shine away?
There are little oil-absorbing sheets sold at grocery stores and whatnot...





They're simple and after a couple of swipes, you're shine free.
oil absorbing sheets..or a translucent power..can be found at most drug stores..or clean and clear shine controling cleanser acutally works.
Stila powder is good..kind of pricey tho
you could try No7 thats really for sensitive skin so not sure but a lil pricey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names