Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some inexpensive makeup products for plump lips?

My lips are really thin, they take up only half of my index finger and I want to make my lips look more fullerWhat are some inexpensive makeup products for plump lips?
I would try a clear gloss, or your could look for this chap stick that makes your lips tingle, and it plumps them i think its called lip venom it also gives your lips a nice colorWhat are some inexpensive makeup products for plump lips?
burt's bees
Liptoxy is truly the best lip plumper ever made.


http://www.liptoxyl.com
Try limp plumping lip glosses! I like...


ELF Plumping gloss - eyeslipsface.com


Lip Venom -Duwop.com or Sephora.com


City Lips -Citylips.com or Sephora.com


Sephora brand lip plumper -sephora.com





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names