Friday, December 11, 2009

Poll: What are the 10 hair products and the 10 makeup products you can't live without?

exactly what the question says. please list name, price, purpose, where i can get it, and why you love it. 10 points to best answer and best personality!Poll: What are the 10 hair products and the 10 makeup products you can't live without?
ok...these are my fav products just because they are!!!! I either love the colors or the way they look on...


1.Clinique eyeshadow/Lucky Penny 15.00


2. MAC eyeshadow/Paradisco and Coppering 15.00


3. Dior Lip maximizer 29.00


4.Merle Norman Lip Pencil Plus/Spiced Sachet and Guava(my 2 fav's ever!) 16.00


5.Revlon Brow fantasy 7.00


6. Make up forever High Def. powder 30.00


7. Nars Orgasm Blush/bronzer 37.00


8.24/7 urban decay eyeliner 16.00


9.Dior Natural Glow makeup 45.00


10. Dior Sunset Fiesta Blush(love blusers and bronzers) 42.00


11. Maybelline Colossal mascara 7.00





Hair


1.Matrix sleek look shampoo 11.00


2. Paul Mitchell The Detangler 9.00


3. Paul Mitchell The Conditioner 11.00


4. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny 10.00(love this the most)


5. Clairol Shimmer Lights(use every now and then to help with brassy hi-lights) 9.00


6. Suave anti-frizz cream 7.00


7. Chi Hair straightener 125.00


8. T3 hairdryer 195.00(so worth it!!!!)


9.Nexxus Hair Spray 10.00


10.that's itPoll: What are the 10 hair products and the 10 makeup products you can't live without?
Well I can't really think of ten but I have a few that I really like...


ConcealRX made by Physicians Formula is Really good at covering up all imperfections and blends nicely.The best concealer i've tried.its around 7-9 dollars.


Burt's Bees lip balm. I like the replenishing one with pomegranate. Its around 2-4 dollars. It keeps lips moisturized without any harsh chemicals


Blistex lip infusion moisture splash lip balm. less than 5 dollars. Perfect for wearing outside. its got an spf 15 and a smooth roll on applicator.


Pretty Much everything from herbal essences smells amazing. Their Shimmery Nights shimmer spray gel gives hair a hint of sophisticated sparkle and smells great. Under 10 dollars


Always curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler because even with the best mascara, its the only way to get the full effect!


Dove Cool Moisture products sooth skin and smell refreshing.prices vary by product.


Aveeno positively radient cleansing pads do wonders on skin making it smooth and soft. the price is around 4-7 dollars.


Conair gel grips hair styling tools are really fun. the handle is squishy and conforms to your hand. I have the brush and I love it.its not very expensive, around 10 dollars, and yet it keeps my hair smooth and reduces split ends.


All of these products can be found at most drug stores. good luck and happy shopping! :D
Hair:


1) Joico Daily Care conditioner


It's $20, from Trade Secrets. It has a really


nice smell - it's kind of tropical. It works well and


makes my hair really soft. And you can use it as


leave in conditioner too (it said on the back.)


2) Redken Smooth Down shampoo


$14 from Trade Secrets. It makes my hair a LOT


less frizzy and much smoother and shinier.


3) Pantene Moisture Renewal shampoo


$5 from Wal-Mart. Works exactly like the Redken


one if not a little better, with a better smell and it's


cheaper.


4) Joico Moistue Recovery shampoo + conditioner


$20 for a set at Trade Secrets. It was such a good deal


since it's usually about $20 for one or the other. Works


really well but not as good as Joico Daily Care. Still good


though.


5) Joico K-Pak reconstructor


$15 at Trade Secrets. BEST SMELL EVER!


It smells like bananas. The gold bottle really stands


out with all my blue and white ones, it works well, and


I love Joico.


6) Boar bristle hair brush


$5 - $10, Wal-Mart.


Makes my hair a lot smoother and softer.





Most of my other hair stuff is just mediocre.





Makeup:


1) Revlon Colorstay concealer


$7, drugstores.


I never thought I'd find a concealer that


works so well! It dries in 60 seconds, and doesn't


look obvious or crust up around pimples. It's the only


concealer I've ever tried that works properly.


2) Clinique High Impact mascara


$14, Sephora.


Makes my eyelashes full, long and black.


No clumps or flaking or split end look.
I'll name as many as I can:





Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner-leaves my hair so smooth and soft


Sun In - just to give a little highlight with blow dryer


Bio silk - to give a nice shine to hair


Dove Cool Moisture Shampoo/conditioner - smells oh so good


Tresemme mousse - give me some volume and smells nice too


Herbal Essence leave in conditioner - when my hair is really dry and of course it smells good too!


head band - to keep my hair out of my face while I play with my son





Soft lips chap stick - I'm addicted if you can be to chap stick


Mascara - I have blonde eyelashes so I have to have it!


Aveeno Clear Complexion wash and moisturizer (not makeup but i love it - so gentle to the skin and makes my skin soft)


eyelash curler - to give that long lash look - got to do it everyday


blush - I use it as lip color instead of lipstick


concealer - under my eyes since I have a 11 week old!!!


warming face mask - not make up either but I love it too!


St Ives Apricot Scrub - the best exfoliater out there!





I really think this was meant to be a fun question!!! Have fun with it!!!!
1. Dior foundation $65


2. Maybelline eyeliner $15


3. Mac Blush (light pink) $30


4. Covergirl liquid eyeline $20


5. Olay moisturiser $25





1. Garnier 2min hair treatment $11


2. Garnier fructis shampoo/conditioner


3. Schwarzkoph hair spray


4. Bobby pins


5. Head bands
I wouldn't say I couldn't live without anything. They are not necessary to live!





However, conditioner so that i don't have hair like wire wool and moisturiser are the only 2 which would make me more comfortable.
people use ten hair products and ten make up products. i use less then ten hair and makeup combined!
shampoo and conditioner


and wax i think
http://productsthatwork.rare-boutique.co鈥?/a>
twenty products just for my hair and face?





i think i use about five combined. |:
woah, some people are just too fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names