Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What makeup products can you not live without?

just wanting opinions or you can put what's in your makeup bag everyday. but please try to be specific. like CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara in Very Black..idk just an example. Thank you very much.What makeup products can you not live without?
umm I would have to have mascara (max factor, define a lash mabelline, lash blast hot did u no?) lol--------black eyeliner covergirl umm ,lets see what eles oh forever 21 lipgloss rimmel london eye shadowWhat makeup products can you not live without?
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in ';pebble';


(it lasts 16 hours)


Estee Lauder Double wear concealer in medium


Estee Lauder Bronzer in Shimmering Goddess


Estee Lauder Automatic eye pencil duo in walnut brown


Estee lauder eyeshadows in bronze cube, ivory box, and gold nugget


Estee Lauder Double Wear Mascara in Brown


Estee Lauder automatic lipliner in ';terra';


Estee lauder pure color crystal lipstick in ';Tiramisu';


Estee Lauder blush in ';Rose Nuance';





I know its alot but I LOVE makeup
black eyeliner! it adds so much, sometimes the generic brands are even better than some of the name brands.


Covergirl black mascara is the only kind of mascara i use!





mascara and eyeliner are MUST HAVES!!!
for me it would be rimmel eyeliner, jet black, just because it could be used for eyeshadow if its blended, just eyeliner, illusion of mascara, or a darker lip :)
I have to have foundation, base whatever you want to call it. I have a lot of redness in my skin and have to cover that junk up.
bare minerals foundation and mineral veil!
lipgloss
Chapstick :) I swear I'd die if I ran out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names