Friday, December 11, 2009

What makeup products do you splurge on/ should you splurge on??

Personally,





I splurge on foundation because it's hard to find a color that fits. I also splurge on concealer, self tanner, and lip gloss because I hate the kinds that get all sticky, don't last, and dry out your lips.





Sometimes I splurge on blush.





What about you?What makeup products do you splurge on/ should you splurge on??
I as well splurge on foundaton,,,,another thing i find important to splurge on is mascara,,,,a killer mascara can draw alot of attention to your eye. I dont thing splurging on self tanner is such a good idea because it can make you turn orangeWhat makeup products do you splurge on/ should you splurge on??
i can always justify overspending on foundation/powder because it goes all over your skin. i also will overspend on eye makeup since crappy may run into your eye, making your eyes red/teary, defeating the purpose of putting makeup on in the first place...you know, since now you look like a hot wreck with running mascara/eyeliner....
Skin care , foundation , powder , concealer , blush ,eyemakeup (excl.mascara )
i splurge on my foundation and blush. there's nothing like finding the perfect shade for your skin. now things like lipstick, mascara, etc., i get the regular drugstore brands.
Well I spend a good amount of money on all my makeup because I want it to be good quality. But if I could only splurge on one thing, it would definetley be mascara. It looks totally natural but still very pretty (:
I agree with you. Because I'm allergic to so many things I get my foundation blended at the prescriptives counter.
im gonna splurge on foundation when i get some money . I really want some Mac ... and some mascara .





I splurged on eyeliner , and i love it .
shu uemera makeup remover (actuall the bottle says cleanser) is the best- but 30 bucks
you should splurge on foundation, cove rup, that kind of stuff cuz it gets into your pres and it can cause breakouts if its not good
i splurge of everything.. why put something cheap on your face when thats the first thing people look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names