Friday, December 11, 2009

Any suggestions for great makeup products?

I'm 14, so i still want a natural look, and Christmas is coming up so I'm not too worried about the price, just no like 40 dollar eye shadow. What is the best natural looking bronzer? I'm have light/medium skin. And also, what is the best foundation for acne prone skin? Something that gives good coverage, but that doesn't look caked on. I'll be picking best answer! Thanks! (:Any suggestions for great makeup products?
If you're not much concerned about spending $, then check out MAC. MAC is versatile b/c of their wide selection of colors and it's their specialty. Clinique, Estee Lauder, etc. are also good, it's just that they have limited shades. Remember though that for MAC, their single eyeshadow cost $14.50, so if you buy your three basic shadows (lid, crease, highlight), it would already amount to $43.50.





My suggestion is to go to a MAC counter (or any other make-up counters for that matter) and let them know what look you want to achieve. They'd be happy to put it on you b/c it's a great way of selling you the product. It's free, so if you can get away being made up without costing you $. It's also nice to have a beginner's kit from a solid make-up company, so when you're out to buy other stuff, you have something to compare to. Mineral make-up is good b/c it's ';better'; for your skin, and MAC carries mineral make-up as well, although not as broad as Bare Escentuals.





Do you currently have acne, or are you just acne-prone? If you're just acne-prone, then make sure to specify that you'd like a foundation for oily skin. There's no guarantee though that you won't break-out b/c of it UNTIL you actually try it. Any suggestions for great makeup products?
Clinique is amazing. Slight expensive but it is worth it. I use their soft finish foundation. Its oil free, so doesn't make your skin greasy, and looks really natural, (although it can look slightly orange unless perfect colour match) It really covers up blemishes and spots. They do amazing blemish control creams as well. But most of their stuff is about $40.


If you want a little cheaper, use Maybolene dream matte mousse. Its like a sticky paste stuff, not liquid or solid. It mixes amazingly with skin, makes skin feel soft, and covers spot very well. Probably better for money than Clinique, as its only like $13 or something.
Well, kohls has great cosmetic line with some good price tags. A very good foundation that is not going to look cakey or cause acne is called good skin ';alright makeup';, it fights breakouts and minimizes the apperance of pores leaving your skin in a flawless condition. Also try Shimmer Locks All-over Ilumintor by Flirt for a natural looking bronzer.
I love Bare Escentuals makeup, especially the Mineral Powder. Their bronzer is good too, though I don't use it.





When I first started wearing makeup, I always picked the wrong colour foundation for my skin.. I always remember my mom having to tell me there was a noticable line where the makeup was put on (my face didn't match my neck!). That's why I wish there were mineral powder foundations when I was in school.
Hi sweetie!





I have oily skin %26amp; is acne prone (BLAH!) so I know how you feel. And to be honest, the only foundation that worked for me was MAC's studio fix fluid. It doesn't make my face oily throughout the day at all =]





I haven't tried their concealer, but I use a great one by Cargo. You can get it from Sephora =]





MAC shadows are amazing!!!
hey


MAC make a real nice concealer. it dnt look like make-up and u dnt hv to be a pro to apply it. i know couple of guys in the airline industry and for them if theyhave a spot they not allowed to fly. they all use this product and it works great, it lasts long, moisturises aswell.


the best advice go to a beauty store and see wat they have to offer and try it on and see if it feels nice
Clinique has great makeup at a fairly reasonable price and it's great for acne prone skin and it's fragrance free. Bath and Body works also has some awesome products for acne prone skin.
I find the best bronzer is rimmel - natural bronzer.


Also a good foundation is maybelline dream matte mousse. :)
Rimmel or Wet and wild haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names