Saturday, December 5, 2009

Will my makeup products still last even though I never open them?

Would they still get expired or ';unusable'; if I never used or opened them?Will my makeup products still last even though I never open them?
Some makeup does expire, but it typically happens when you open the container. The reason for this is because bacteria gets in there through the air, and you can get an infection. I personally never abide by these guidelines. I spend money on my makeup, and do not like to throw away so quickly. But here they are anyways:





Expiration Dates: Mascara: 3-6 months (it dries out anyways)


blush, powders: 2 years


foundation/concealer: 1 year


Lipstick: 2 years


Retinol expires after 1 month.





Tip: Just be careful with your eyes. That is something you do not want to mess with!Will my makeup products still last even though I never open them?
Make-up doesn't necessarily have an expiration date, although some do! You would have to read the packaging.





Although some don't ';expire'; they still show signs of aging. Some become extremely hard. Like powder foundations may crack and be extremely hard and when applied to your skin it doesn't come out exactly right. You would just have to keep an eye on it. Lipsticks I don't think matters. It's mostly with foundations that there's a problem.
make ups are made so whatever in this world have their very period in functioning. also, in make ups, the chemicals, the ingredients, etc are all have their duration. for sure, the product, whatever it is, will expire sooner or later
i think they will be okay, just check expiry date...if its not written then just dare to try them...i think they will be fine..just check them on ur skin, if they don't cause any kind of rash or allergy then u can use them....if they cause any irritation then leave them and buy new ones...
actually u must use them often like u must not keep them for4 to 5 years and the use them by the time u use them they will become unusable
They can still dry out and that sort of thing. They will definitely last much longer though.
they should be fine.


never heard of make-up having expiration dates.
Sure watch the exp. date.
yer thay will work my mum has her makeup for 20year opened and it is still good so yer





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names