Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does anyone know of any good waterproof makeup products that really work?

I'm going to a water park and I'm going to be doing quite a bit of swimming with my new bf and I don't wanna have smeared makeup, all I really need to know is some good waterproof mascara and eyeliner but if there is more I would love to find out too!Does anyone know of any good waterproof makeup products that really work?
There is a product line called Color Science. It is a mineral makeup line with a waterproof mascara that is incredible... I am not sure there is such thing as a truly waterproof eyeliner just due to the nature of eyeliner. Color Science also makes a waterproof skin bronzer called ';wild to mild'; with an spf of 28, which is great for a waterpark. Remember to reapply all sunscreens after 90 minutes regardless of the product. Since it is a lesser known company the product is a bit difficult to find you cannot just go to the local drug store. I have found it on the internet and usually you can have this stuff shipped within a few days. Small specialty aesthetics shops sometimes carry it. Have fun!Does anyone know of any good waterproof makeup products that really work?
SeneGence is the best for waterproof.


www.senegence.com/face2face Report Abuse

cover girl and maybeline....





i use some of there stuff and it works wonders for me...





i use water proof mascara by cover girl and i love it, it doesn't clump or anything...








hope i was a help


=]
Waterproof eyeliner and mascara, maybelline has some.
Try Loreal, Maybelline, or Cover Girl. What I would do if I were you is to buy a few different brands, and put them on about an hour or so before taking a shower. Look in the mirror after the shower, and if you look like a raccoon, don't wear that brand to the water park!
Cover Girl or Maybelline I suppose.
Mary Kay has a great waterproof mascara and water resistant eyeliner. They also have something great called eycilcles they are cream eye shadows in a tube that dry to a powder and are water proof. They come in pink,vanilla and bronze.
Loreal has really good waterproof mascara.


I personally don't like to use masacara when going to the pool or waterparks. But Loreal should work!


Have fun =)
CoverGirl mascara (Marathon) works great for me. I don't wear eyeliner so I can't help ya there.
MAC has good waterproof makeup. Check out them.
I think that L'oreal sells some waterproof foundation, but I couldn't say for sure, and if they do, you should be able to find it at any pharmacy.
Lancome has a nice eyeliner pencil called Stylo Contour De Yeux that works VERY well, same with Clinique quickliner.





Almay amazing Lash mascara works well and doesn't smudge.
maybelline. they have waterproof smudgeproof eye liner. you really shouldnt wear makeup when going swimming. if your new bf doesnt like you without makeup you shouldnt be dating him.
Yahoo 360.......?


I'm just on here 2 promote my group 4 yahoo 360!! it's called Spanish Crew 4 people who love the language. If you are intrested then here's my email: dotdotnot2much@yahoo.com or spanish_crew@yahoo.com or you can just tell me you wanna do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names