Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are your favorite makeup products?

Mascaras? Foudnations? Concealers? Eyeliners?





Im looking for some new makeup, I use Revlon 3D Extreme mascara, Clinique foundation, Estee Lauder eyeliner, yatta yatta.





:) What about you?





I just want to change up my look, I normally have a neutral-goldish look.What are your favorite makeup products?
i absolutley luv luv luuuuvvv Nars eyeshadow and Fresh's eyeliners, and mascara that has a primer coat makes your lashes look fuller. I also suggest any Urban Decay makeup it looks great on anyone, you would probably look awesome in gold shimmer shadow. hope it helps!What are your favorite makeup products?
I am IN LOVE with bare minerals. Once you use it, you don't go ack to any other products you have used before foundation wise. Yes, it is pricey, but it lasts a while and if you get if on QVC or HSN they usually have great deals for it. Your face looks natural and it brings out your natural beauty. I use their foundation, blush, and eyeshadow. Their mascara works quite good too, but it doest do the job for me. But I love neutrogena's health volume mascara. it has also strengthened and lengthened my lashes permanently. and the price is good too! and i use perfect blend eyeliner by covergirl, but i also do not wear it on my waterline. but my makeup stays fresh all day and it looks natural which is all i can ask for!
Mascara favorite is Lancome Hypnose %26amp; Imju Fiberwig~~ closely followed by Maybelline's products.





Favorite liquid makeup is Cliniques SuperFit~~ its long lasting %26amp; looks great on my face. It has a medium coverage too. I see you use Clinique too.





Favorite mineral makeup is now Signature Minerals~~ looks so natural on my face.





Check out Physcians Formula cosmetics~~ they are affordable %26amp; have a wide range of allergen free products.





I change my eyes when I want a new look. Well, not literally, LOL. I really love to experiment with eyeshadow %26amp; eye liner types %26amp; colors.





My eyes are green %26amp; right now I love purple with a touch of yellow contrast. Or try for a smokey purple~~ it really looks good. Its not too expensive to change up your shadow colors %26amp; eye liner colors either. My fave brands are Revlon, Loreal, ELF, Cover Girl ~~ %26amp; several others.


Sometimes I apply brown black mascara %26amp; then apply a colored mascara just on the tips. That makes a fun change!
foundation-


MAC! (http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





eye primer-


URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION! its the best stuff everrrrrrrrrrrrr (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





eyeshadow-


oh goddddddd the list goes on and on.. im gonna skip this one! lolllll too manyyyy!





eyeliner-


i use estee lauder too : ) love itttttt (http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/pro鈥?/a>





mascara-


diorrrr! omgggg its SO GOOOOOD! (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





blush- too faceddddd its greattt (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





bronzer- surprisingly, covergirl has a really good bronzer (http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





lips- ssssssmashbox! omgggg AMAZING! (http://www.smashbox.com/s.nl/it.A/id.208鈥?/a>











XOX coco chanellllll : )
I love mark. They have affordable, high-quality makeup.





Here are my picks:





MAKE IT BIG mascara is a must have! ($6)





Their liquid liners On the Edge and Metalliner are my favs ($5). They have great staying power and come in lots of great shades.





All of their foundations are oil-free. I recommend Powder Buff if you are looking for a great powder foundation ($8). Or Face Xpert Flawless Touch makeup for a liquid foundation ($8).





My choice to use as a concealer is their Speedway Do Everything Makeup ($8). It is a multi-tasking stick foundation that hides imperfections really well.





You can fill your makeup case without breaking the bank with mark.
I like Meybelline's Lash Blast, Meybelline's Define A Lash and Clinique's regular mascara.





For foundation I use Marcelle.





Concealer I use ELF.








Bronzer I use ELF.





Blush I use either ELF or Maxfactor :)





Eyeliners are just whatever is in the store, lol, usually NYC





And fave lipgloss is LipSmackers!! :)
concealer - Clinique All About Eyes Concealer


foundation - Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup


powder - Clinique Stay-Matte Powder


eye base - MAC Beige-ing Stick


eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7


Mascara - Rimmel LASHXXX


Blush - Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Peach Satin


Lip stuff - neutrogena, clinique, vs, shiseido, NARS


eyeshadows - not an eyeshadow person but i have some from MAC, Urban Decay, and Clinique...just cuz i like the colors lol!





hope i hlpd :]
MAC eyeliner in Feline... I got mine off the internet cause they don't sell them in the shops anymore lol!! Its amazing tho, I would be lost without it. I also use MAC mascara, however Bourjois products are quite good... I use their foundation, the 10 hour sleep effect one, and its really nice. It doesn't completley cover imperfections and spots though, so you might need a concealer if you have spots or anything, but it does even out your skin tone. And since its light it doesn't turn your skin orange - yay! Lol!!
My favorite mascara is rimmel lash maxxx, for me it honestly does give them that ';multiplying'; effect. They are never NEVER clumpy because of the comb like applicator brush and they are full of volume. If you have never used it, do it, it's worth the price I promise! :)
Mascara:Lancome, Foundation:MAC, Concealer:MAC and Eyeliner:Lancome if you want the natural goldich look I recommend the new mineral finish from MAC I just bought it and Im very pale but the powder gives me a light goldish slightly tan finish without looking too made up I LOVE IT!
max factor everythingg%26lt;333


the eyeliners to die for and the eyeshadow is crazy vibrant and stays on in the pool as long as you dont touch it while it drys!
Mascara - Lash Stylist by Maybelline


Foundation %26amp; concealer - Bare Minerals from Ulta


Eyeliner - Almay. It's absolutely the best thing in the world.
i use remmel london black, and the blue eyeliner pencils





and the maybelline (pink and green) darkest black mascara
Mascara: great lash


Foundation %26amp; Powder: MAC


Concealer: NYC


Eyeliner: Fluidline Mac
Estee Lauder foudnations, Maybelline mascara, MAC eyeliners and eyeshadow, Dior lip gloss and Lancome concealers
I am a Jafra girl. I use everything Jafra.
Mary kay mineral powder foundation
eyeliner
I like Meybelline's Lash Blast
i dont think i could pick just one product...


but honestly...anything from mac or sephora :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names