Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am going shopping tommrrow. What kind of new makeup products should I buy?

I am going to Walmart.





Here's what's on my list:


Nail File


BonBon's Gloss


Bronzer-Covergirl


Covergirl TruBlend Whipped Foundation


Covergirl's Wetslicks Lipgloss in bubble


Blemish Rx鈩?Blemish Healing ConcealerI am going shopping tommrrow. What kind of new makeup products should I buy?
some new lipgloss thats hottI am going shopping tommrrow. What kind of new makeup products should I buy?
ooh i love shopping for make up


i think you should get:





the whipped foundation, the bronzer, the wetslicks lip gloss, mascara (maybeline), how about some eyeliner or eyeshadow? colors that make you look natural, or if dramatic colors for more formal events, you should get those make up sponges if you do get the foundation
dont go with that mascara. i have it %26amp; it leaks a lot and it is very very flaky. go with covergirl in either the red or green tube. it works much better.





hope i helped.
Definitely get some mascara. A little bit makes your eyes pop and dresses up any look in my opinion. Neutrogena works well, and so does Covergirl Lash Blast and Max Factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names