Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup products?

What can i use to cover up my acne/acne scars?


Please add the best brand =] thanksMakeup products?
Covergirl radiance. It is just a foundation but it covers BEAUTIFULLY and blends perfectly with your skin tone. I have the same problem and this makeup is so soft and dies not clog pores whatsoever!!! I pay $10 for one bottle at Walmart here in NC, but it could be more depending on where you are. I have problems with my skin and this foundation is absolutely wonderful. It gets the most coverage with the best blend and least irritating. Plus it smells awesome. Try it out.Makeup products?
Liquid foundation is probably best, as it provides more coverage than powders. I would recommend MAC or Clinique. Just dab some on a sponge and rub on your face for a even, smooth finish.
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names