Friday, December 11, 2009

What hair and makeup products does Selena Gomez use?

please tell me what makeup and hair products selena uses!What hair and makeup products does Selena Gomez use?
For my Hair





I just use that new hello hydration shampoo and conditioner. It works great! then I use John Freida anti-frizz serum then I blow dry it





For my makeup





I use different types all the time, but I've recently been trying Gray Eyes by DuWop, All Over Glow-Pink by Stila, and The Makeup Lip Gloss in Petal Pink by Shiseido. You can buy all of these at sephora.com!





Happy Makeovering!





Love,


SelWhat hair and makeup products does Selena Gomez use?
it is so natural looking. do you ever wear eye liner on the bottom?. Report Abuse

What does she use now because that was 2 years ago? Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names