Wednesday, December 2, 2009

At what age do you start using mascara and other makeup products?

I start at 14 for mascara --and makeup , I already use since I'm little!At what age do you start using mascara and other makeup products?
i think @ 12 i started with my eyebrows; big mistake. and the following year i started using mascara %26amp; lipliners. Friends grandma used to say that it looked like we went drunk driving on our faces; may god rest her soul. Not only that but no one hadn't ever told me that it makes a world of difference when you buy expensive makeup;lol. thank you god for makeup!At what age do you start using mascara and other makeup products?
I started wearing make up daily at about 15. I'm 38 now and to tell the truth I almost never wear it anymore. I should but I'm lazy.
i started all that around 11 or 12.. i have blotchy skin so i used coverup/concealer/etc around 11 then i started the other stuff about a year later
i think the proper age to wear makeup is thirteen fourteen basically when you hit your teens no younger
I started with the basics at 15 (mascara, eyeshadow and a colored lip gloss). At that age your so cute anyway that you don't want to cover it up with anything to heavy. Leave all the foundations and concealers for old ladies. Have fun!
I started when i was about 15. and other makeups i started about 11.
i've jsut started wearing eyeshadow n mascara n i'm 27. Till date, i used to only wear a good moisturiser with sunscreen n lipstick for work but now i've started putting eyeshadow n mascara for effect.
15
stared at 12 . really bad lol went out orange and all that crazyness . then i turned to tintedmoisterizer and lipgloss . and now at 17 only wear tinted moisterizer , black eyeliner , mascara and nude gloss
14 or so
when i was 15 i used to apply make-up
experimented at like age 10, learned at 16 and started to wear it out when i was like 20
I started around 7th or 8th grade.
Younger girls can use lip gloss from middle school age - it's just like tinted chapstick. That's around 12 or 13. I would wait for highschool for other makeups. I would experiment with green eye pencil in homeroom when I was 15. First mascaras should be brown or close to the individual's actual lash color, and foundation isn't really needed unless there is major face discoloration. I liked CoverGirl's pressed power as a little concealer for pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names