Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup products?

i like revlon for some reason..i love thier product. But now am willing to explore..ladies wat do you sugest from pencil,mascara,shadow,........to gloss...Makeup products?
coverup- neutrogena, clinique


foundation-clinique


powder-clinique


bronzer-clinique


blush-neutrogena


eyeshadow-maybelline, clinique


eyeliner-revlon colorstay, urban decay(my fave!)


mascara-maybelline, covergirl, clinique


lipstick-MAC, estee lauder, clinique, neutrogena lipsheers


lipgloss-neutrogena, lancome, c.o. bigelow (at bath and body works), victorias secret beauty rush





hope i hlpd :]Makeup products?
tanks alot...u were very detailed its sure worth a try... Report Abuse

Avon has a WIDE variety of products and the prices are comparable, if not better, than Walmart or department stores.





You can order online and have delivered right to your door, easy, convienient, no hassles, no lines at a store.





Heavenly Soft Eye Shadow Trios only $3.99.


Ultra Luxury Eye Liners only $1.99.


Wash off Waterproof mascara only $1.99


Other mascaras around $3.99





Color Trend Lip Gloss $2.99


NEW Pro To Go lipstick $5.99
Mimi the only product to use for all your make up needs is Face Stockholm you will adore their makeup


I have used all brands ( and i mean ALL !) in NZ you can contact them on facestockholm.co.nz


or nationally facestockholm.com


Their products will blow your mind and are middle of the road price wise
Liner Pencil - Covergirl's mechanical kohl liners


Mascara - MAC's Plush Lash


Shadow - Bare Escentuals loose powder shadows are the best


Gloss - Bare Escentuals Buxom Babe's Healthy Lip Polish








Read some more about fun makeup products on my blog and be sure to comment!





http://dimelook.blogspot.com
I love Revlon's eyeliner marker. It's a lot easier for me to use than a pencil. I like Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara, and Maybelline mineral powder foundation. For shadows, I usually buy whichever ones I like the colors in.
MAC make up by far is the best. It has great colors, it's beautiful and long-lasting. Though it may be a little pricier, it has no comparison. MAC is the one who thinks of all the trends. It's tres amazing!! I recommend it completely! It's all I use!
For lipgloss i use Remil london (sp?) cover up-loreal and everything else is cover girl... these all work the best for me :) took me a while to find what works best for me but maybe try them and they will work for you too!





Can you answer my Q please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Mac lip gloss is good. Also there eye shoadow. I love mayballine foundation, and mascara, also there eyeliner
whenever it comes to makeup, i will never change my mind...





pricey, but so worth it! - MAC!





go to the MAC counter and just have fun! try everything!
avon
everything from MAC, NARS, Sephora, and maybelline
best makeup is mac and clinique. But when i dont have much money i perfer revlon.
i suggest HIP(high intensity pigments) by Loreal. They have really neat colors, that look good on your skin!
Mac has some great makeup!
try avon


I can send you a catalog, just e-mail me =)
VMV and Body Shop are among the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names