Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some makeup products or tools that you hate?

What products have you tried before and would never buy again?What are some makeup products or tools that you hate?
Almay Mascara, clumpy just awful mascara.What are some makeup products or tools that you hate?
I hate make up tools as it takes too much time for my wife in getting ready to go out! lol


I do appreciate the thought and time she puts in to make her the gorgeous lady of my dreams though.


Not really an answer. However it is a quick way to say, HI!


Hope you are having a blessed week my friend.


(Give best answer to anyone else)
Actually, I hate most makeups %26amp; stuff. I'm picky. When I find good items, I stick w/ them.


Clinique is my fave. And Maybeline waterprrof mascara is the only mascara I can stand, all others I refuse to buy.





The only thing that is really sticking out right now is a face wash by Neutrogena. https://www.wegmans.com/prodimg/100/200/鈥?/a>


Smells like Lemon Pledge or dishwashing liquid. In fact, it felt like I'd Pledged my face. My face got red %26amp; had a burning sensation a long time even after washing it w/ other things. And my face felt tight. It might be good for cleaning toilets, but not faces!! lol
I completely and totally agree with Bee. I bought the Almay Mascara made specifically for certain eye colors and not only was it clumpy and gross but the brush and bristles were so hard they ripped my eyelashes out and made my top eyelid raw.
I hate using an eyelash curler. It feels like Im pulling my eyelid off! I was also very disappointed with the XXL mascara from Maybelline. Why would they have a white primer instead of a clear primer?!!


Also Juicytubes are overated. Like most glosses, its gone in ten minutes. Still searching for a gloss that is silky shiny and stays put!
i recently bought the covergirl eyelights mascara. worst mascara EVERrrrrrrrrrrr...brand new, it smelled like permenant marker. it was clumpy, didn't enhance my lashes at all.
Bright red lipstick. Very unnatural and fake looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names