Friday, December 11, 2009

Where do I buy Clinique makeup products?

Is it a store in the mall , like MAC ?





How do you buy it ?





And what shade of foundation should I get , I want a foundation.





I'm NC25 in MAC foundation, so what should I look for at Clinique ?Where do I buy Clinique makeup products?
Macys, Nordstrom.





good luck!Where do I buy Clinique makeup products?
Macys [I usually buy it there]


Sephora [which is an amazing place %26amp; it's now also in JCPenny]


Nordstroms


Neiman Marcus


Bergdorf Goodman


Saks Fifth Avenue


Bloomingdales


Dillards


Boscov's





And to buy it all you need to do is go to the clinique area in the cosmetics section, and the people there will help you with whatever you need.





bring the NC25 Mac Foundation with you





hope this helps :]
Go to sephora or macys.





and ask them to match your skintone to a color. and they will.





Its really easy. Just ask, and you should find the perfect color.
I found this site is pretty easy to find a Huge selection of


all Clinique Make Up http://www.cliniquediscounts.com/ that might help you.:) I am sure you have it there.
Sephora sells Clinique.


and there are usually Clinique counters at department stores.
you can buy it at sephora or boscov's
Department stores or Sephora.


Same idea, they can help you match


the foundation to your skin tone.
macys, nordstroms, nemian marcus
they have them like inside of macys and stores like that


for fondation just go to the counter and they will tell you the right color for your skin tone
Sephora


Macys


JC Penny
They sell it at Sephora
they usually have a counter in nordstrom/macy's. you can look on there site as well.


you would probably be something like shade 4 or 3


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names