Friday, December 11, 2009

How EXACTLY do you apply these makeup products?

I know how to put them on but I just want to know how other people put them on and how much, what shades or colours etc





Okay, here's the list (you don't have to do them all)





Eye liner


Eye shadow


Mascara


Concealer


Foundation


Lipgloss (what flavour?)


Blush


Lipstick


LiplinerHow EXACTLY do you apply these makeup products?
I think it's all in trial and error. Usually if you a looking at eye shadow- a good rule of thumb is if you have light features- go with lighter shades. If you have darker features- go with dark shades. You can always go to a cosmetic store (Ulta's a good one) and they should be able to let you know the colors that go with your skin tone. Lipstick, lipliner and lipgloss-- Don't wear bright red lipstick if you have red hair. Clear lip gloss is more of a softer look- if that's what you going for. But as I said, it's more of a trial and error. Good luck!How EXACTLY do you apply these makeup products?
I don't know about that, but I do know that you apply Head-on directly to the forehead.
eyeliner- black, or grey, i just line above my upper lash line


eyeshadow - from lash line to crease


mascarra- dark black, top and bottom lashes


foundation- light coverage all over


blush-just a light dustng of a warm mauve shade
Eyeliner- Lift up eyebrows and lower eyelids. Either a black or brown above the lashes. Make sure both sides are of the same height when i lift my eyelids. I use Mabelline and Missha's.





I would like to add this


Eyebow powder/pencil- From Missha, cover up parts of my eyebrow that are lighter shade.





Eye shadow- Above eyeliner, a color shade that matches my outfit and occasion for that day. And a beige/skin color eye shadow just under the eyebrow to make my brows more defined and also to cover newly grown eyebrows that cant be removed.





Mascara- Curl my lashes first, then apply mascara, depends on the occasion, colors varies from blue, brown to just black.





Concealor- I dun really use. But i think it is to cover unsightly spots or places that u want to perfect.





Foundation- I use ZA, starting from the chin i put over my cheeks and nose to the sides of my face to my forehead. then i touch up some on my neck so as to make the color difference less visible.





Lipgloss- I use this clear cherry colored lipgloss with a lemon flavour from Watson's. Nice and refreshing. Draw the lower lip first.





Blush- I use Red Earth's blush. smile to see the cheek bones and apply towards the top of my ears.





Lipstick- I like several, used on different occasions. Loreal's Sheer Strawberry is my favourite so far.





Lipliner- dun use it cuz it makes my lips look unnatural and kind of a hassle.
eyeliner-Rim the very bottow of ur lower lid.


eyeshadow-use the color on ur lower lid the fade up with a lighter color.


mascara- apply a couple coats to ur bottom and top lashes.concealer-dont use it.


foundation-get ur right color then use it very lightly on ur face.


lipgloss- thats a given.


blush-dont use it.


lipstick-put it on ur lips lol


lipliner- line the very outside of ur mouth





Good luck and have fun!
Eye liner, I close my eye, pull the lid taunt and then run the pencil across the lid as close to the lashes as possible and then I pull my eye down and run it along the bottom of my eye lid.





Eye Shadow, I usually use either silver or greyish silver. I dont use a lot but lightly powder my eyelid in it.





Mascara, I usually apply about 2 coats, starting at the base of my eye lashes and pulling it slowly through the lashes. (of course with my mouth open!)





Concealer, I put some under my eye and smudge it in, so you cant see bags! And then a dab a little on spots and blend it.





Foundation, I just spread it on using my fingers.





Lipgloss, I use clear or pink, strawberry flavour!





Blush, I rarely use, but if i do i lightly dab the blusher brush on the apples of my cheeks (find them by smiling) and sweep it up the cheek bone.





Lipstick, I dont usually use but if i do i use a natural colour and put it on my lower lip, blot, and then finish off the top lip!
Eyeliner- Smudge some on the begining of your eyelashes if you use liquid it create a more dramatic effect





Eye shadow- put a lighter shade of eyeshadow on the tops of your eyelid, then blend a darker shade on the bottom





Mascara- Dip the macara in the tube, then apply uing smooth strokes to stop clumps





Concealer- Only use it where you have a flaw on your face





Foundation-use a makeup sponge and make sure you put some on your neck,chin,and your ears to make sure you don't have Draw Lines





Lipgloss- get a flavor that doesn't taste bad or your not going to want to put it on





Blush-Use a big blush brush and just highlight your cheek bones





Lipstick- use under lipgloss for a nice nightime look





Lipliner- I don't suggest using at all, everyone can see your lips you don't need to point them out to us
Foundation-Dot 3 dots on forehead 2 on each side of cheeks one on nose and one on chin the with an appliactor sponge blend evenly.





Eye shadow- Darker colors closer to eye. Use A brush not the applicator it comes with. I workes better.





Eye liner- Around the rim of your eys. I like to wing mine ot to give instant mysterious glamor.





Mascara- Apply to top lashes by puting it as close to the lid as you can get then pull forward by wiggling.





Concealer-Only put on problemed areas. Pimples under eye cicles. Dot the area with very small amoutn abot 1/4 the area the rub in with finger. Underneith eye dont tug, it can later end up in severe wrinkles.





Blush-Apply on Apples of your cheek. Look in the mirror and smile.on the most round part that goes highest up is the apple of your cheek.





Lipgloss-The flavor is your choice, I like Watermelon and Cherry. To make your lips apear plumperPut lip gloss only in center of lips then blend out ward. You can aplly over lipstick or by its self.





Lipliner-Line the outer most part of your lips. Match liner with your lip stick.





Lipstick- Apply a smooth line on top and bottom lip then rub lips together. Use lip liner first.
eye liner to bottom or top of eyelid, use one finger to push eye lashes away and apply close to where the lashes are attached





eye shadow - this sound weird but i use roll on eye shadow from maybelline- it's fast and easy, just roll on and go





mascara - I put it on my top lashes first by putting the brush under the lashes and blinking, then for my bottom lashes i just brush down





concealer - dab a little onto the area you need it and rub it in





Foundation - same as concealer if it is liquid, which is what i use





lip gloss - I use sparkly





blush - only apply to check bone but not a lot otherwise it will look bad





lipstick put this on under your lip gloss, using a red to make your lips look naturally that color





lip liner - put it on the outline of your lips under your lipstick
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names