Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some good makeup products for my skin color? I am a little lighter than brown skin.?

I am looking for foundations, eye shadows, lip colors, lip glosses, mascara, eye liner, and every other makeup product you can think of. I am about to turn 17 and I will like to look more mature by wearing makeup. I need to kno what color foundation to get, what color eye shadows suit me, what color lip colors and lip glosses fit me, and what kind of eye liner and mascara should I wear.What are some good makeup products for my skin color? I am a little lighter than brown skin.?
buy bobbi brown foundation its about 拢24-拢26. I use the honey tone, its the same one that Eve wore in the film Barbershop. The colours match your skin perfectly, its the best brand ive used and ive used a lot!





For eyeshadows, try rich browns, bronzes and golds- earthy tones. If you're going for an evening look, use indigoes, violets and deep greens. Go to mac, their eyeshadows are around 拢10. They have the best range of colours. Steer clear of pastel shades, theyll make you look greyish and washed out. Use black or grey eyeliners to make your eyes stand out. Mac have a good one called Phone number (拢11), its a kohl liner. If youre going for a more intense look try liquid liner. Again you'll find a good range in mac.





For blushers, go for pinks and peaches, again mac do a good range, theyre around 拢11.





For lips use glosses and lipsticks in neutral tones. Pink and peach look good on your skin colour. Try Stila in Peach (拢14). Its super glossy and is more interesting than clear. I also like Pout in caramel. Its a nude type colour, which plumps, moisturises and makes your lips glossy. (拢16).





Hope this helpedWhat are some good makeup products for my skin color? I am a little lighter than brown skin.?
I would strongly suggest Avon! They have excellent products that know how to treat young skin, yet look very mature. The prices are exceptional and the variety is amazing! They have joined up with ';mark'; which is aimed toward gals in their teens. Check out my site, and let me know if you have any questions!
1st while you want to look more mature now by over using make up you will look older later. but if you are going to wear make up go to a fashion fair counter they can help you. only get the foundation the rest get at a local drug store . since you are young and what sounds like light brown try black radiance eye shadow in a gold or copper color or even plum for right now use only 1 color at a time even if it comes in a quad then line with a black eye liner the automatic kind (wet and wild) then use cheap black mascara (throw away after 2months it can cause a eye infection) then use a berry lip gloss and matching liner if you must use blush go with a bronzer on cheeks , these are make up basics after you get use to application you should branch out with different colors hope this helps oh to take the make up off use baby oil its cheap and works then wash your face as normal
go on makeoversolutions.com. You can upload a picture of yourself and try on all types of makup. It's really cool! It helped me to decide what new haircut to get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names