Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some really good, cheap makeup products.?

I usually use cover-girl makeup. But it always seems to smudge. Any good ones?What are some really good, cheap makeup products.?
I go for really expensive ones cause i dont trust cheap makeup .. i think i'll break out or something :3 but I like Almay a lotWhat are some really good, cheap makeup products.?
2000
Miss Sporty


I likes it :)
Avon..
here is a cool website and rite now everything is on sale just the stick eye liner is bad but everything els is great!





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/Default.asp
maybelline.
I like Revlon and/or Gosh
I use lancome and clinique, if you buy at nordstrom when they're having a give-away thing (which is most of the time but sometimes it's better than others) they'll give you so much free stuff with what you buy it's like a buy one get one free sale.


Not sure what the cost comparison is cause I've never used anything else, but that stuff never smudges. Then again, I only use eyeliner and sometimes eyeshadow, mascara is redundant. But it lasts me a while and I always get a cute free make up bag full of free stuff just for buying the basics.
Okay, go to eyeslipsface.com





Most of the stuff there is $1 and it's really good makeup. There is also a pretty wide selection, so you can't go wrong!





I love elf cosmetics, they rock!
NYC. you can get like a foot of eyeliner fot like $2.





Help me?- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
umm..maybelline, N.Y.C., claire's(if you want really cheap).
L'oreal HIP


eyeslipsface


coastal scents
Baylee, I use Coonobabe, good but not cheap.


http://www.coonobabe.com
Bare Minerals and mac are good they are not too expensive and not too cheap but I will tell you they are worth every single penny. Check out their products and they might have good sales for you.
go to forever 21
I use Loreal and Maybelline. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names