Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are your favorite drugstore makeup products?

foundation/concealer/brushes/lipstick/gl鈥? I want to update my makeup bag!What are your favorite drugstore makeup products?
Anything cute that is on sale!What are your favorite drugstore makeup products?
Ok I use covergirl lashblast mascara, which is awesome, it plumps and curls your lashes, giving them lots of thickness and volume(;





For eyeshadow I normally go for N.Y.C (New York Color) Sparkle Eye Dust(shimmering brush-on eye color)





and I use either neon blue or neon violet eye liner by Mary-Kate and Ashley. Its very good and not expensive.





I also love lipgloss! Everyone loves shimmer! I'll tell you about a great brand of lipgloss! It's CoverGirl wetslicks fruit spritzers. Unlike most lipgloss, its not very thick and it feels good on your lips(; hehe I love the strawberry flavor, and considering you are gonna get some in your mouth eventually, you might wanna get this kind because it actually tastes good. lol





OK, and blush, hmmn I don't normally wear much, but just use a color that compliments your skintone. I use a light pink color and i have an olive skin tone. I guess I can say to use covergirl or maybelene(spelled wrong lol) because these are just all around great brands. CG is best.





I get all of the products at WalMart and I'm sure you can find them basically anywhere.





Good luck, hun. Enjoy, have a lovely day and God Bless(;
revlon colorstay foundation


covergirl lashblast mascara...


yeahh. :)
MAYBELLINE EVERYTHING :D





their eyeshadow works wonders. hah.
i like rimmel face make-up and neutrgina. and for mascara i like maybelline as for lipsticks i wear what ever
Anything Covergirl!! =]
my sister said boots
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names