Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is there any makeup products online that do not have tax and shipping on them?

I need to know. If you haven't seen my other makeup question, I am on a budget and I don't have enough for shipping and tax on what I want online. Is there any makeup products online that do not have tax and shipping on them?
e.l.fIs there any makeup products online that do not have tax and shipping on them?
Very unlikely, if it's a company... Items sold in America have a 7 cent for every dollar sales tax. Sometimes these expenses are figured in for your total already, and you don't have to calculate the added sales tax and shipping.





If you purchase something on ebay, it's possible you could get it for really cheap.









well http://www.alnaturalcosmetics.org/ doesn't have tax but it does have shipping.... i always order from it.... it has good prices and 100% natural. hope i helped! :)
Lots of companies like e.l.f do free shipping when you buy $35 worth of products or something like that, but otherwise I don't think so. x
If you order more than $50 of makeup from Sephora.com, you get free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names