Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some good quality makeup products I can get at drugstores?

need some new products including:


foundation, translucent powder, blush, and bronzer.


What are the best, but not too pricey, products I can get at drugstores.


My budget being $17.00What are some good quality makeup products I can get at drugstores?
$17 dollars would mean that you only have about $4 per product, that's not very much. try covergirl, it's very reasonable and they have a lot of dual products like blush/bronzers. it coming on the winter months now though so don't go overboard with the bronzer.What are some good quality makeup products I can get at drugstores?
Covergirl cheekers blush





Covergirl lash blast mascara





Covergirl Bronzer





Maybelline eye shadows





yesh that's all i can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names