Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can i get MAC makeup products?

hi!


I found this pretty lipstick online on the MAC makeup website i don't want to order online is there any stores that sells MAC products like walgreens or rite aid?Where can i get MAC makeup products?
I wish I could go to my local Walmart and pick up all the Mac I wanted. But unfortunately, like said above, only retail (Like sephora, Nordstrom, ect) and stand alone stores carry it.


Sorry...Where can i get MAC makeup products?
MAC makeup isn't sold in pharmacies. They are sold either in MAC stores or at MAC counters in Macy's, Belk stores, nordstrom, and other department stores.





Go on the website and they will tell you locations.
MAC can be purchased at the MAC counter in Macy's, Bloomingdales or a stand alone store. Go to maccosmetics.com and do a store locator for your area.
No sorry usually it's only at like sephora,barneys,macys,nordstrom aka.
Nordstrom's sells it.
from me!


i sell mac makeup for half the cost in stores (:


let me know if you are interested

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names