Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup products are you currently using?

i want to know what makeup products everyone is using nowadays. i want to change my makeup a little bit. i keep using the same thing over %26amp; over again. what makeup products do you suggest?





thanks in advance!


=)What makeup products are you currently using?
Face:


Studio Gear Primer


Dainty Doll Foundation


Amazing Cosmetics Concealer


Stila Illuminating Powder


Nars Cream Blush


Benefit Powder in a Box in 10


Eyes:


Urban Decay Primer Potion


Urban Decay, Dior, Cargo, and Pop Eyeshadows


Urban Decay, Stila, and Pur Minerals Eyeliner


Mac Eyebrow Pencil


Tarte Mascara


Lips:


Nars, Estee Lauder, and Burts Bee's Lipcolors





I have very sensitive skin, so I have to spend a bit more on my makeup. I've always believed that it's better to spend more money on beauty products (skincare, makeup, haircare and body care), than on clothes. There are always sales, and I don't ever have a shortage of clothes to wear. I also know how to sew, so I can make my own clothes a lot as well. But I love my products. They're amazing and I don't have enough words to describe how happy I am with what I use.What makeup products are you currently using?
I use,





1. Stila Sun SPF-15 Bronzing Powder in Shade 01


2. Stila Lillium Convertible Color (Blush) or Stila Cheek Duo in Pink Glow


3. Stila Illuminating Concealer in Medium (for under my eyes)


4. Stila Lip Glaze in Papaya i.e sheer soft pink and Banana i.e shimmering gold sometimes I use SmashBox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pink Melon and Philosophy's Pink Lemonade lip shine (it really does smell like pink lemonade)*


5. DuWop's Brown Eyes Shadow Palette for my eyes; I tend to use golden, bronze warm colors to keep a natural look but if I go out then I'll use brighter colors from MAC's cosmetics or Stila.


6. Covergirl LashBlast Mascara in Very Black and Black Brown





*To keep my lips nice and soft I use Philosophy's Kiss Me Exfoliating Lip Scrub





I have olive/medium skin; I'm multiracial (Brazilian, Egyptian, Russian, etc;) so, my skin has that golden tan look without makeup but I like to enhance with a bronzer and some blush. I always add a little body powder (Urban Decay's Flavored Body Power in Honey; so good!), and I apply that over my shoulders, neck and collarbone to give me that healthy glow all year; especially in the winter. I like to keep things simple and natural because I don't like depending on makeup to make me look and feel good. Plus, it can age you a bit quicker if you pile it on like some clown. So I suggest use very natural colors for your complexion and on certain nights/days add some color and whatnot.





I hope I helped(:
Blush Duo, Matte Mineral Eye Shadow, Mineral Matte Bronzer, These are the new products which are currently used.. These products are effective in nature the result is also too good... This perfectly paired powder blush captures the vitality of a youthful glow with its creamy, densely pigmented formula... These are the one of the best india mineral makeup brands around...
Well I wear a lot around my eyes, makes them look nicer.





Eye Makeup :


CoverGirl Perfect Blend Eye Pencil Basic Black *eyeliner*


CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara *orange tube*


L.A. COLORS Eyeshadow. *A eyeshadow thing with 12 diffrent colors in it, with blues and greys and a black.





Now, with my foundation and what not, I use a halftone darker to make sure it actually looks right.





Face :


CoverGirl Clean Makeup Liquid Foundation. *clear bottle blue top.*


I use shade 520 creamy natural.


Then I use a powder over it.


L'Oreal True Match Powder Foundation. *it's small and circle*


I use Shell Beige/beige coquillage





Then I don't use lip stick, I use lip gloss, much nicer and pretty, I think.





Lips :


CoverGirl WetSlicks Lip Gloss *Tube with a silver top.*


I use shade 350 Shimmarshell





Hope that helps.
i use eyeshadow from victorias secret. its green and its smooth and you apply it with your fingertip. its like mousse and feels like lip gloss. this week theyre having a sale on it and its only 1.75. i also have on clinique eyeliner in the color expresso. im also wearing mineral make-up- medium tan. and last, im wearing spectra lash mascara from avon.
i use all kinds...i like to try different kinds so i can find the right one for me.


eyeliner- urban decay, mac, lancome


eye shawdow primer ( a must)- urban decay


foundation- clinique, estee lauder, cover girl (mineral)


eye shawdow- mac(if you really want bright bold colors), victoria secret
I use Covergirl everything except foundation.


I use Maybeline foundation.


I'm this dudes girlfriend by-the-way.


Lol.
Bare Minerals foundation.


Benetint.


Maybelline liquid liner.


Maybelline theColossal mascara.


MAC eyeshadow in espresso and in rice paper.


Anastasia brow kit in blonde.


Fresh Sugar lip treatment in Rose.
Covergirl LashBlast in Very Black


Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Navy Blue


Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Natural Twinkle


Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips in Sandy





I used to use powder foundation and eyeshadow, but now I don't need foundation and eyeshadow creases :/





That's it.
covergirl liquid foundation. NYC eyeliner. MAC eyeshadow (the shades im using are - talent pool and shroom). KISS lip plumper
Clinique liquid foundation


MAC studio finish concealer or maybelline mineral makeup concealer


MAC blot powder


Rimmel brown kohl eyeliner


Covergirl lashblast


Revlon blush and bronzer


Natural look :)
Eyeshadow- Claires, Urban Decay


Eyeliner-Bonne Bell, MAC


Powder-Covergirl


Concealer-Almay
none currently
eyelash curler


nivea repair and protect lip balm


collection 2000 concealer
Cover Girl


Clinique


NYX


NYC
covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names