Thursday, June 24, 2010

My face gets greasy a few hours after I do my makeup... what products can i use to avoid this?

After a few hours of applying my makeup, my face gets greasy! Any products or tips I can use to make this stop?My face gets greasy a few hours after I do my makeup... what products can i use to avoid this?
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I highly their oil defense and oil mattifying products as well as their liquid minerals that drys powdery soft.My face gets greasy a few hours after I do my makeup... what products can i use to avoid this?
Blotting Papers!





AHHH this these are a life saver. I'm an addict.


I have really oily skin, but hate piling on the powder.





You can get ';clean%26amp;clear'; brand ones in the beauty aisle at most drug stores. You can even get them at places like Superstore.





You just blot them on your face to pick up all the oil, and and the shine is gone within seconds, without putting on any makeup.





(the ';morning burst'; ones by Clean%26amp;Clear are a bonus, they're citrus scented)



You can buy those blotting papers to just carry around with you. They even come in little book type styles where you just rip out a ';page'; and blot away. They work well without drying out your skin.
Try using a non-oil based foundation and one that breathes, like a powdered foundation and preferably a natural one.
I have the exact same problem! I use and love Clean%26amp;Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets. It doesnt take off makeup and makes your skin feel a lot less greasy.
blotting papers will do the trick


or use translucent powder for oil control
use water baised foundations





dont get the wrong ideas i asked my mother and pluse i wanted 2 points
wash your face with warm water b4 u apply makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names