Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think of clinique makeup products?

amazingg!! i couldnt live without it haha. its kind of expensive but worth it!! they stay on all day, go on smooth and blend really really well. i have really pale skin and it doesnt look yellow or anything like that.





you should try their eyeliner and mascara and eye colour too! hahah everything from clinique is fabulous!What do you think of clinique makeup products?
They're good products. I prefer Revlon's colorstay active foundation because the color works better for me. I like Lancome's lipstick and eye shadow.What do you think of clinique makeup products?
Please check out my blog, I do beauty reviews and I would like to use your question in an upcoming blog. You can contact me via e-mail (link is on my profile page) or instant message me!





http://polkadotgems.blogspot.com/
I think clinique works awesome!!Me and my friends use it!!We are obssed with it!!
I like it, especially the lipstick line.
awesome :D
Brilliant best make up i have....
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names