Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup products should I save on and which should i splurge on?

I wear eyeshadow


eyeliner


mascara


blush


bronzer


lipstick


lipglossWhat makeup products should I save on and which should i splurge on?
Splurge~


eyeshadow- i love sephora colorful


eyeliner


lipstick


bronzer





Save~


mascara- love covergirl the big orange tube, mabyline green


blush


lipgloss- victorias seceret,avon,rimmelWhat makeup products should I save on and which should i splurge on?
Here's what i do


eyeliner,lip gloss,lipstick,eyeshadow-save because i am always changing what shades i use depending on how i feel.





Mascara,blush,bronzer-splurge because i find you get nicer shades of bronzer and blush if you spend a bit more and premium mascaras always work better for me.Also i always wear blusher or bronzer and mascara so for make up that makes up my base i would rather use better products.





Also if you decide to wear foundation you should splurge but for pressed or loose powder you can spend less on it.
Good question! In my experience:





eyeshadow - splurge, or at least get a good primer (like urban decay primer potion) - that will help even the drug store stuff show up more pigmented and stay on all day without creasing.





eyeliner - again, you can buy at a drugstore if you're using primer. otherwise, it may come off easily.





mascara - save. I have tried MANY mascaras and drugstore is still my favourite (rimmel, the one in the pink %26amp; black tube)





blush - splurge. I like NARS.





bronzer - splurge





lipstick - save %26amp; get a long wear like maybelline SuperStay





lipgloss - splurge, use this over your longwear lipstick. I find the texture of higher end glosses are so much better.
eyeshadow I've splurged a bit on to find a lasting color that doesn't smudge, I like the mineral eye shadows





I save on eyeliner - I buy Covergirl, the soft tip with the smudge tip on the opposite end..it glides on well, I use it daily, and I can't imagine spending more than 4 bucks on it





I save on lipstick and lipgloss - Although I love the stuff, the cheaper kinds come in just as similar colors as more expensive kinds and is usually made about the same, ya know...so I don't find it necessary to buy the expensive kinds





Blush - cheap, save...you're only supposed to apply a little color, no need for an expensive brand


Bronzer - same goes





Mascara - I splurge... I keep trying to find the best out there, although maybelline full n soft is about as good as any other kinds I've had - but I do like diorshow blackout





and you didn't ask but I also splurge on foundation - I use bare minerals, 25 bucks for foundation but it honestly covers better than any liquid foundation I've ever used and it stays on better, feels light too unlike cakey liquids I've used...and I spend about 10 bucks on loreal mineral concealer, it's cheaper than the bare minerals concealer and works well too...












eyeliner- SAVEthe best is always found at kroger


mascara- save the bright orange tube at any drugstore is the best mascara ever


blush- save, but dont buy a really cheap one. get a nicer more expensive drugstore brand


bronzer- same as blush


lipstick- save


lipgloss- save



mostly every girl needs her basics such as mascara, eyeliner, foundation, concealer, eye shadow, lip gloss, lip stick and always have chapstick! it will keep your lips moisturized so they look th
eyeshadow - splurge


eyeliner - splurge


mascara - splurge


blush - save


bronzer - save


lipstick - save


lipgloss - save

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names