Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What skin care and makeup products do you highly recommend to get young, flawless skin?

Hey there! For skincare I reccomend the new Neutrogena product line called Acne Stress Control it helped me wiht my pimples and now I have no more acne in fact its proven to reduce a pimples size just in the first try. For make-up I like to use Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Line which is Talc Free and doesn't clog pores and is NOT tested on animals! I usually just use concealer,loose powder, and some blush. Natural beauty is true beauty! :D Hope I helped! What skin care and makeup products do you highly recommend to get young, flawless skin?
neutrogena has great products for any skin type at any age for a great price! if you go to neutrogena.com you can take their 'personal e-valuation' where you have to answer about 11 questions and it gives you a cleanser, toner, day and night moisturizer to give you great skin! they also have a makeup e-valuation where you answer questions about what look you want and it gives you makeup that complements your face and makes you look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names