Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are Everyday Minerals makeup products good?

I have a cool skin tone that is very fair. I heard Everyday Minerals are really good for sensitive skin especially,which is what I have. Are they good products? Personal experiences appreciated :)Are Everyday Minerals makeup products good?
i LOVE everyday minerals!!!!





try their free samples first. i like them even more than bare minerals because there are like 30 different shades of foundation each in 4 different finishes





bare minerals never had my shade because i was so fair- but everyday mineral had my perfect match! i've gotten their free sample set 2 times and then the $50 set that includes any 12 items you want.





their brushes are also fantastic!Are Everyday Minerals makeup products good?
Everyday Minerals is a very good mineral makeup brand. I have used their foundations, concealers, blushes, and eyeshadow on me and clients and it always turns out really nicely. I have extremely sensitive skin and their products did not make me break out or anything. To find your color in their foundation you can get a free sample kit and it includes 3 foundations in the color of your choice, one blush in the color of your choice and one concealer also in your choice of color and it is free you just have to pay shipping which is only like $4
I just received a sample order from them a few days ago and have been testing the samples. My coloring and sensitivity are the same as yours, and two of the three foundation colors suited me just fine. I also like their finishing powders.





The mate and pearl samples I got were very creamy, soft, and pigmented.





Based on my experience ordering their free sample kit + 2 extra samples for less than $9 (including shipping), I would say, give them a try! Shipping was super-fast!
My sister got stuff from there and she has a fair skin tone too. She likes them so I ordered from there too and am excited to get them. (I should be getting them in about 2 days) But I highly recommend you get the free sample kit and sample sized eye shadows before committing to the more expensive, full-sized ones. The freesample kit allows you to get 3 sample-sized foundations, 1 sample-sized concealer, and 1 sample-sized blush. They have A LOT of choices and they actually encourage you to order as many free kits as you want so you can find your perfect shades, but you just can't order more than one in the same order. So if you haven't found your right shades in the first kit you order, just go online and order another kit. (shipping is $3.45) They have sample-sized everything like eyeshadows which are $2.50 a piece. They also have a lot of brushes and they have forums and blogs. They have a great site and great products, but remember- you should def. get the free kits and sample first. I recommend getting them from Everyday Minerals because they have a wide range of colors for every skin tone. Hope you enjoy!
yes ive tried this type and i have sensitive skin also


i works very nicely


make sure that u get the right shade





u should make sure that b4 u go to sleep wash of whatever makeup u have on
You can get a sample at their website. It only costs like, a dollar because of shipping, so I guess it is worth a try.
i reccomend Bare Minerals it works 4 every skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names