Thursday, June 24, 2010

POLL:What Makeup products/Cosmetics do you use on a DAILY basis?

I use:





.Face wash


.Toner


.Moisturizer


.Primer


.Mac studiofix concealer


.Mascara


.LO'real H.I.P truth cream liner


.Covergirl Loose powder


.Lipgloss


.Blush





Lol...I know it sounds like alot but people can never tell I have on makeup besides the blush, because its just gives my face a *glow*POLL:What Makeup products/Cosmetics do you use on a DAILY basis?
i use:


clean and clear cleanser


body shop toner


aveeno moisturizer


olay eye cream


revlon foundation


smashbox cream liner


and l'oreal mascara


modele lip plumping glossPOLL:What Makeup products/Cosmetics do you use on a DAILY basis?
Cetaphil face cleanser or Clean %26amp; Clear deep action cleanser.





C%26amp;C Morning Burst facial scrub.





I dont use a toner.





Moisturizer with Olay Complete, or Cetaphils moisturizer, or C %26amp; C Morning Glow.





Clean %26amp; Clear acne spot treatment.





NARS makeup primer~~that changes because I like to try different products.





Signature Minerals makeup or Sheer Minerals. I use their yellow concealer around my eyes. And thats my foundation %26amp; finishing veil %26amp; blush as well.


And I like their eyeshadows too. I also have Diorskin Eclat satin makeup %26amp; Bobbi Browns oil free Compact foundation.





My favorite makeup brushes are Sonia Kashuk.





Mascara is Imju Fiberwig, most Maybelline mascara, Lancome Defincils or Hypnose.





E.L.F. clear lip liner.





Have tons of lip glosses %26amp; lipstick. Some from E.L.F. %26amp; Bath %26amp; Body, %26amp; Kiehls (my fave), %26amp; Loreal, %26amp; Bobbi Brown, Guerlain, %26amp; a few more. ;-) .





I've got tons of eyeshadows %26amp; eyeliners too. My faves are Jane Ireland, Loreal, %26amp; Benefits, %26amp; NYX, %26amp; a few more.





If I dont use minerals blush I like Jane Irelands Twice blushed or Shiseido Accenting blush powder, or Lancomes Magic Blush~~ I love makeups.





My fave nail polish is by OPI or Revlon ~~they are all part of my total makeup routine. So is adding sunscreen lotions when going out in the sun.
In the summer I try to use less makeup because I'm a campground supervisor and I'm in the sun 5 days a week for 6 hours each day.





I use:





Aveeno face wash


Seabreeze moisturizer


Victoria's Secret mascara (It works great!)


NYX mosaic bronzer


Burt's bees lip balm or CO Bigelow mentha lip shine





=)
Proactiv


Proactiv


Clinique dramaitly different lotion


Proactiv


Mark. concler ( i just order it)


Covergirl lash blast


Avon eyeliner


Mark. pressed podwer


Covergirl fruit spriters,%26amp; lip plumers!!


Mark. love rush (i just orderd it)
.Origins Check and Balance Face Wash


.Origins White Tea Toner


.Origins White Tea Moisturizer


.Origins Nude and Improved Nude Beach Foundation


.Origins White Tea Serum


.Chapstick Strawberry Flavor
Concealer, eyeshadow, powder, lip gloss (usually).





If i'm going out i'll put on mascara or lipstick or something, but I'm pretty low maintainence.
i use:


apricot cleanser


mary kay moisturizer day/night treatment


maybelline foundation


maybelline pressed powder


maybelline blush


maybellline eye liner


avon eyeshadow


maybelline mascara


clinique lipstick





sounds like alot doesnt it??? its really not that much!
face wash


mousteriser


dream matte foundation


no17 concealer


no17 mascara


boots eye make up remover


boots cleanser and toner 2 in 1
Actually, to be perfectly honest, almost nothing. Except Nivea hand moisturizer, and Nivea body cream every other day. I'm kind of an eau naturelle girl, I guess. :)
i use face wash, moisturizer, eyeshadow, mascara, lipgloss or chapstick, concealer, and powderyy stuff. idk the name.
Hello!


I use:


neutrogena fash wash


Maybeline mineral foundation and powder


Avon eyeshadow in a brown pallet


avon skinny eyeliner in brown


and avon lipglosses





Haha.. thats it. My aunt sells avon so we get good discounts!
like i use


clean n clear cleanser


mac foundation


mac concealer


mac powder'


mac bronzer


mac blush


mac eyeshadow


mac eyeliner


mac lip liner


mac lip gloss





like totally
I use


face wash


tinted moisturizer from marykay


primer


concelaer


eyeshadow to do a smokey eye


mascara black


mascra clear


eyeliner


blush


bronzer


sometimes lip gloss
I use:





Face scrub


Face Mositurizer/Medicine


Toner


Covergirl Loose Powder


Revlon Mascara


MAC Liquid Eyeliner


Maybelline Eyeshadow


Cocoabutter Lipglide


Victora Secret Lipgloss
Neutrogena Face Wash


Concealer


Maybelline Foundation (light)


Maybelline Loose Powder (medium)


NYC Blush
proactive


proactive


proactive


MAC cover up


Rimmel londen purple/blue eyeliner


Maballine 4 step eyeshadow


and cover girl blush
Face wash


Toner (well, every other day)


Moisterizer


Mascara
every day, i wear eyshadow and mascara, but if i have more time ill put on blush and lipgloss.
the only thing i use is face scrub, and even that's only every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names