Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are some awesome makeup tips/products?

I want my makeup to be noticeable but not too much. Does anyone have any products they use and love that would be good for me or tips for applying makeup? My skin is fair and sensitive and I have bleachy blonde hair, and my eyes are blue. Please give me makeup lines and or products that would be good with the way I look.





Thank you!What are some awesome makeup tips/products?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxGEfhLdh鈥?/a>





This is how I am doing mine. I love it and it is very easy/fast. Oh and she puts the links of what she is using in the side box.What are some awesome makeup tips/products?
Here are some random ones:





1) always moisturize before applying foundation/powder/blush/bronzer





2) to get the longest lashes possible get a mascara such as Lancome Hypnose (Which is great for lengthening) and hold a card of some sort (I used a business card) behind your lashes, then brush your lashes with the mascara wand against the card. This will assure you get every lash but also make your lashes big and bold! It actually works.





3) gold eyeshadow looks great with blue eyes





4) use blush instead of bronzer during the day to flutter your complexion and bronzer (not too dark) if you're going out at night





5) take note of how Hayden does her makeup (with the same features you have):


http://media.photobucket.com/image/hayde鈥?/a> and this one:


http://images.askmen.com/galleries/celeb鈥?/a>





Hope I helped :)
Even though it's expensive, Bare Escentuals is the best for foundation, cover-up, and powder. Nothing looks more natural while giving the best coverage for evening out tone and concealing undereye circles.





A good rule is to pick a feature and play it up. If you love your eyes, go with liner, mascara and shadow, but leave your lips nearly naked, just a little nude gloss.





If you love your lips, play those up with a more color-intense gloss and leave your eyes natural, just thin liner and mascara.





Fair skin, in my opinion, is hard to use blush on. Highlight powder is great though. Revlon Skinlights is an awesome one...I'm pretty sure they still make it, but if they don't, look for any highlighting shimmer powder in a champagne color because it blends great. Stay away from obvious chunks of glitter, you just want shimmer.





You said you're ';bleachy blonde,'; not sure if you mean you bleach your hair or it's just that light naturally. If it's super light and you have fair skin, I'm guessing you have light lashes. If you do, don't try black mascara. Stick with brown, otherwise it looks a little tacky.
ALWAYS moisturize first!! I love Cetaphil. Cheap and good for sensitive skin.


Almay is hypoallergenic and noncomenogenic. However, I switched from that to lancome 14 hour foundation. Its great for sensitive skin and gives more coverage and glow without looking cakey. Almays coverage isnt that great. Lancome is totally worth the $$, and the girls at the makeup counter will match it to your skin tone. I also use a very light bronzer on the top of my forehead and cheek bones to highlight my features.





Dont over do any eyeliner. Prob go with a brown.....always waterproof. Maybelline makes a good one in ';espresso';. I always blend my liner with eyeshadow....like a light beige with shimmer....and add a small swipe to the inner corner of my eyes to brighten them.
Hello, I am a Mary Kay consultant; so I am constantly providing make up advice. Go for purples, browns, or smokey colors with your eye color. Since you have fair skin like me, I recommend you still to light colors on your cheeks and lips. Go bold with eyeshadow on the outercorner of your eye. Contact me if you need more help. or check out my site. Not trying to sell to you, just to give you idea. I have ivory skin and sensitive as well and the only thing that works for me is my Mary Kay make up. That is why I chose to sell it for a living. www.marykay.com/lettymendoza
Neutrogena is great for sensitive skin and Almay is hypoallergenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names