Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are Sephora Makeups Products Good? What Makeup Do You Use?

I am looking to buy some makeup that works and is of good quality. I would like to try Sephora. Have you used them before? Did you like them if not. What do you currently use?Are Sephora Makeups Products Good? What Makeup Do You Use?
I work at Sephora! I'm a B.A.


Sephora has very great make ups. Actually that is my favorite brand. Although they are quite expensive.





But they have many different textures. Not like MAC who has only very thick, and Clinique who has very creamy. Sephora has many different textures from Thick to Smear on smooth.


They have a variety of foundation, eye shadows, blushes, bronzers, lipsticks, lip glosses etc.





But the reason over all that they are a very great brand is because Sephora carries ';under colors';. Which mean they have those HARD to find color eyeshaodws and blushes. They have their own colors which are gorgeous for any look you want.


You should really try them!





~Good luck!~Are Sephora Makeups Products Good? What Makeup Do You Use?
I am assuming you mean Sephora brand...





I have their glass nail file, and folding lash and brow combs, which are both handy.





I have their lip gloss in the squeeze tube in Hot Coral ($10)... it smells fruity, feels good on, and is true to color.





I have their blush single in Bronze Sensation ($10)... wears well and is conveniently packaged.





I use a lot of Merle Norman and Mark since I have sold both for years. I like Lancome, Smashbox, and Stila a lot.
i've never used Sephora Makeup, but i'm pretty they test on animals.





how about you try M.A.C Cosmetics, they don't test on animals. that's what i use.
i dont like their powder/foundation but there eyeshadow and other things are okay, i mainly just buy their eyeshadow though.
the sephora line is quite good. i've tried their lipstick which wassn't bad and their stuff isnt THat expensive! i prefer MAC and urban decay
i love my glitter eyeshadow i got there !
yessss!!! that is pretty much where i get all mi stuff. their bronzer is magnificent and i use their blush and brushes and lip gloss and shadow and everything!! i %26lt;3 it there!
Lets see i honestly love everything i get from there.


they have really good mascara %26amp; eyeshadow


go there and see for yourself. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names