Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the best makeup products that you can sell???

I'm looking for some makeup that you can sell from home. Please not Mary Kay, Avon, or Arbonne. I was wondering if there was a way to sell Benefits Cosmetics. I know you can in the UK. I was just wondering if you can in the states? Or is there another really good product that you can sell. Please help, thanks!What's the best makeup products that you can sell???
I am a Makeup Artist and have been approached by many companies to sell for them. I remain independent because I like using products from several different lines. I have a friend who sells Arbonne because of the high quality of their skin care products. She definitely sells more skin care and aromatherapy than makeup from the line.





If I ever decided to sell a makeup line, I would probably choose Bare Escentuals. If you are going to retail makeup in a store, then you could probably sell Benefit Cosmetics. The best thing to do is to contact the company and find out their practices and rules.





The problem with selling makeup in my opinion, is that there are so many lines out there and so many people, websites and brick %26amp; mortar stores retailing makeup that the competition is immense.





Develop a plan on how you are going to retail, what you want out of it and what products are in line with your beauty philosophies. Do your research, because their are so many companies and opportunities out there - you will be amazed at what you find!


Good luck!! :)What's the best makeup products that you can sell???
SeneGence has high quality , cutting edge skin care, and makeup that stays on ALL day, what more could you want?


www.senegence.com/face2face Report Abuse

covergirl
Stay away from multi-level/dual marketing companies. You are more likely to incur debt than to acually make a living.
The Body Shop
Jafra cosmetics are very good. My Aunt has been selling it for years and has had a lot of success in sales. Good Luck!





http://www.jafra.com/
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names