Thursday, June 24, 2010

What kind of makeup colors and products could i get to make my green eyes pop?

and all the make up like eyeliner and etc......


i am going out this weekend to buy all brand new makeup anyone who know colors and makeup can u please help me decide what colors to get to accentuate my green eyes and to just look pretty?What kind of makeup colors and products could i get to make my green eyes pop?
try going to the MAC store, they have professional makeup artists who work there and will show you which colors would go best with your eye color. also, they have the best colors for eyeshadows and so forth, and MAC makeup has great qualityWhat kind of makeup colors and products could i get to make my green eyes pop?
I understand that a purple color accentuates green eyes. Report Abuse

I have green eyes also, use browns and purples, together or separate, use black mascara it will make more of a contrast. If you use purples and browns together use the purple only in the ';crack'; of your eye lid, so only a hint or so of it shows, just enough to be there, and blend it on top with a medium brown, on the lid itself use a lighter brown and use that same light brown right under your brow, then a trick i learned was to take your blush and LIGHTLY blend :) IM me on yahoo messanger, ill show you how i do it on my webcam :) You can also use lighter shades of purple for a more dramatic affect :)
Try using grey eyeliner. It's amazing the difference it makes on green eyes.. stunning!


My cousin has green eyes and I noticed one day that her eyes just really stood out. I asked her why and she said she'd went from brown eyeliner to grey.
You could try Almays new eye make up line, it is supposed to help enhance eye color. It has 3 shades of eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. My best friend uses it, and she really likes the way it makes her eye color pop out. You can get it anywhere, and it isn't that expensive.
It kinda depends on your skin tone and the shape of your eyes as well as the color.


Generally, put eyeliner under the lash line on the bottom lid. Using a brown is not as harsh as black but still looks black to everyone else.


Put a white or light colored shimmery color right under the eyebrows to make your eyes look bigger.


Redish tinted colors make my eyes look like a light sea green color. Purples or pinks make my eyes look emerald green.
Try greens, browns, blues, and even purples. Go to http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson and try the Virtual Makeover. You can mix and match to see what colors will look best on you. AND you can order the makeup from the same site! It's a lot of fun and very useful. Each look consists of three eyeshadows and an eyeliner. Once you pick the colors you like for your eyes, you can pick cheek and lip colors to coordinate.





Hope this helps! =)
if you have a different color flicks in your eyes do your eyeshadow that color. I have green gray eyes so I use gray and silver eyeshadow to make the green stand out. Also i used to use this pink and black eyeshadow dueo by Revlon that you can use wet or dry and I got alot of compliments on my eyes. Sorry I can not remeber what it was called. good luck.
Browns with gold in them are the best for green eyes
try black. or maybe some purple.
try pinks especially if you are tanned, browns are pretty too.
black eyeliner
I have green eyes and I like to use corals, peaches and gold if you really want to make an impression. Experiment with all kids of colors.
try rose and browns together with black liner my friend has green eyes and this makes her eyes really pop. doesn't matter what brand of makeup.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names