Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are the best makeup and hair products for me?

I have a skin tone thats a little darker than tan but not brown and I can't find a makeup brand that works for me. My hair is like really rough and I wish it could be silkier are there any hair products that are good? I have tryed garnier fructis but it doesn't help. Any suggestions?What are the best makeup and hair products for me?
ok, then, your skin, hair tones are just like me. for more silkier hair, try Garnier fructis split ends treatment mostourizer. (its not only for split ends, but helps your hair calm down.)


then. try tresemme mousse, ( very helpful for frizzy, rough hair).


try using dove shampoo, or any products from dove, because dove is made for smooth hair.


for skin, try revlon products or even covergirl. Any make up products for skin, wil work for our skin, so, get any product and try. but, you should try the shimmer powder to wear everyday. it is not glitter, but it brings the bronze tone of our skin.


for hair, when ever you go to India, if u want, you can straighten it permanently for 6 months. and it will be silky snd smooth. good luck ! :-)What are the best makeup and hair products for me?
For the hair, try L'Oreal's Vive Pro nutri gloss for a shampoo and conditioner.
I would say L'oreal and Maxfactor. Go into somewhere like Sally's hair and beauty of your hairdressers and ask for their advice on hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names