Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best makeup products?

idk what kind of makeup 2 use? i have heard of elf, avon, and yea thats about it?What is the best makeup products?
I sell Avon and also wear Avon products my favorite are Magix face perfector, Golden Glo blush by mark, cool pout lip gloss the eye eyeshadow quads and this one are on sale 3 for $9.99 regular price for one is $8.00, the eyeliner are also really good, I use the Ergonomic Rounded Eyeshadow Brush and it makes you eyeshadow look nicer. For mascara i use Volume by Maybelline you can buy it at any drug store i love this mascara. You can also read reviews online for each product from other customers who use them . The best thing Avon has 100% satisfaction guarantee and really affordable prices. If you want to order or read reviews visit my website at http://youravon.com/akoirif use (FSWER) for free shipping on any order. If you spend $20 or more on my website you get a free gift, and i always have the free shipping codes for my customers.What is the best makeup products?
You are Welcome please let me know if you need help or have any questions. ( : Report Abuse

There are TONS of different brands out there. It's all about what YOU like and what YOU want. I suggest maybe trying out different brands. It also depends on what kind of make up you like to wear. ELF and AVON are both good companies but there are many drug store brands that make terrific products for less.





For reviews on different make-up brands and products visit my YouTube Channel. I also do beauty tips and tricks!


Hope I helped!





http://www.youtube.com/user/blahblahwoma鈥?/a>
My favourite drugstore makeup brand is NYX because I think that their colours are very rich and stay on longer than other brands. My favourite high-end makeup brand is Mac because it is the cheapest of the high-end brands and everything is very high quality.
id say hands down that the best makeup ive ever used is Dinair Airbrush Makeup..its all water based so its not bad for ur skin...i also covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...it amazing! =)
i really like barry m .. or urban decay! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names