Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know of some good makeup products from Wal-Mart at a reasonable price?

Any good makeup brands out there for all areas like eyes,blush,mascara, etc. seriously need help on this going back to school and need some good deals :) please help me outDoes anyone know of some good makeup products from Wal-Mart at a reasonable price?
Right now I am really like the CG Eye exact eye brightening eyeshadow quad that looks like this http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a> ; I find myself reaching for this more everyday, then my regular MAC shadows.


It brush that comes with it is pretty good, really good actually, it's soft and dense and is great for highlight and for applying color on the eye lid. I have a couple of quads and trios from CG and Maybelline and they work just as good as any high-end eyeshadows, very pigmented, and good for their prices.





Right now I am currently using Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara in waterproof, it works really good, gives me full and soft eyelashes (:





I really love the Jane blushes, its very pigmented, and works really good, I love love love the texture of the blushes, it feels like velvet very soft and smooth. The one I am currently using is Blushing Petals, it's a very natural soft pink.





Hope I was helpful(:Does anyone know of some good makeup products from Wal-Mart at a reasonable price?
I hate to be one of those pricks, but, I used to be the kind of person who went and bought the 'inexpensive makeup' because I mean really, who wants to spend $16 on eyeshadow, right?





Well...then I got a job and spent the extra money. It's really worth it in the long run. I had bought cheap Claire's eyeshadow, then went and bought the expensive Sephora stuff, and you can really tell the difference. So now, I am saving up all my money to buy one thing at a time (the brushes are like $25! However they would last 10x longer, and are much better).





So if anything, get the more expensive, it pays off.





Also, Rimmel mascara (I just bought some because I ran out of the good stuff and needed a quick fix) isn't too bad.
Maybelliene makes better stuff than covergirl. I hate cover girl!
ok theres a brand called love my and it has awesome lip,eye,and nail products!


SOOO cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names