Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are some good hair/skin/body/makeup products that aren't used on animals?

I have curly/wavey hair and dry, sensitive skin. I want to be better for the enviornment, what are some brands of product I can try? And where do I get them? (no website only brands, please)What are some good hair/skin/body/makeup products that aren't used on animals?
Body Shop, Lush, AvenaWhat are some good hair/skin/body/makeup products that aren't used on animals?
Never be fooled by the '; not tested on Animals'; This may be true to that manufacturer but I can assure you every product / ingredient used on the human body has had to be tested on an animal at some time in the past.





Most if not ALL cosmetics sold as ';No harm to animals'; are generic formulations that are no longer under patent. they were all tested on animals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names