Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are your favorite makeup products?

Such as name, brand, color, etc....What are your favorite makeup products?
These are my favs...


Primer- Smashbox Photo Finish w/SPF 15


Foundation- Neutragena Mineral Powder/Foundation


Blush- Neutragena Healthy Skin Color Blends in Fresh


Eyeshadow- Maybeline Expert Wear in Utaupia


Eyeliner- Revlon Colorstay in Black


Mascara- Loreal Lash Artcitect in Black


Lipgloss- CG Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers in Papaya Splash %26amp; Maybeline Shinylicious in Chocolate CherryWhat are your favorite makeup products?
I love mark. Affordable products that compare to department store cosmetics. All of their makeup starts at just $4 and the most expensive item is only $18.


It makes it easy to experiment and have fun, because they are so affordable.





My favorite are their hookup products. They are totally customizable and snap together to make a convenient makeup duo. They've got lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara, gel blush, etc.





So I keep a hookup with mascara and blush and various lip glosses all in my bag, so then I don't have to worry if I run out the door without my makeup down, I can do it all on the go.





The best part is they are only $5 each and you can choose exactly what you want.
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve for my lips. It has a nice sheen to it and leaves my lips feeling so soft and smooth.





My favorite mascara is by Jane, although I cannot recall the name right now.








And if you count nail polish I like Revlon in Revlon Red, Iced Mauve, Love Her Madly, Plummy, and Berry Delicious.





I don't wear any other makeup products, so....yeah...:-P
Mayblline XXL intense mascara


Mayblline de-fine a lash green very black


Maybelline de-fine a lash pink very black


Clinique full potentlal lips color 23,cream soda


avon lux eyeliners in black


covergirl eyeliner in basic black


Urban decay eye primer


covergirl fruit spritzer colors rasberry and papay splash and more lots more
Definitely Maybelline New York's Define-a-Line and Define-a-Lash. For eyeshadow, I just Lancome. I actually use whicheve product I feel is decent and works well, and for that, eyeliner sticks [not pencil] and mascara with short brushes are good. [:
i like this eyeshadow called Woodwinked...its from MAC..i love their makeup...a little def goes a long way with it...i have had the same eyeshadow for a year and i wear it everyday and there is still some left....their colors are really pretty...they are a little pricy..but its totally worth it...plus it doesnt make you break out
Clinque, este lauder...i love both of those....max factor is my favorite mascara in the whole world. Also mary kay is really nice for blush and eye shadows. Clinque happy heart is my favorite perfume....any of those brands are really nice make up.
Urban Decay


Remmiel London.. i dont htink i spelt that right! hah


and


Covergirl!
Aveda, Mac- (lip glass), bare essentials (powder for your face)- this stuff has really good coverage, it is really light (you can't even feel it) and it protects your face from sun damage!!! =)
Avon, Mary Kay, Smoky Mountain Minerals, Smashbox, Maybelline, %26amp; Cover girl.
Revlon Colostay eyeliner in Charcoal


Rimmel soft kohl eyeliner in white


Wet and Wild Megaglo Bronzer.





Cheap and lasts forever..
Loreal Voluminous mascara


Guerlain foundation


guerlain terracotta blush


estee lauder eyeshadow or mac


smashbox oji lip gloss or blush
MicaBella shimmer eyeshadows!!! I live off of them.. its amazing gorgeous makeup!!
i love Bobbi brown. I used the tinted moisturizer for a more natural look, but it includes some spf. I think all their products are great!
i like shiny browns and skin tones eyeshadow, because my eyes are brown . i forgot the brand. :\ but i like great lash mascara :D
I like volum' Express or something like that, Maybeline, black its works well on my eyelashes. have to double coat to get full eyelashes
i like a nice black mascara


and a red lipstick


pink glittery lipstick and light blush





all from clinque





goodluck!
my mac studio fix cover up...


it gives me a really nice glow/bronzer, covers blemishes, and even prevents me from sweating!
Johnson %26amp; Johnson pressed face powder in beige


Banana Boat lipbalm


Lip Ice sheer colour


Estee Lauder High Gloss in Blush
SMASHBOX.......BOBBI BROWN...URBAN DECAY EYESHAWDOWS.....PURE MINERALS....STILA....SUGAR...AND VICTORIA SECRET
Neutrogena has a good foundation that feels so light!!!
Avon and covergirl are my favorite
clinique and maybelline
mac lipstick in russian red
smackers lipgloss all the flavors of being a girl
i like MAC and Bobbi Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names