Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup and products to take on my beach holiday?

What are the essential things I should be taking to the coast with me when i go to the beach?


I always think of something I should've brought with me when im there.


Just everything face and body i should take





Thankss everyone!! Makeup and products to take on my beach holiday?
Sunscreen, tinted moisterizer or sunscreen, concealer, waterproof mascara and eyeliner, tinted lipbalm, deodorant, scented body spray.





If you plan on going out at night, you'll need all of your old standbys from home though. Shadow, liners etc.Makeup and products to take on my beach holiday?
Sunscreen.


Shampoo.


Conditioner.


Moisturizer.





Forget about makeup - you're on a beach holiday. Give all that a rest.
tinted moisturiser..Clinique has a great one.


lip-balm with suncream in it


spray in conditioner to use after being in sea/pool



when you are on beach you should eat fruits and have mineral water only
alot of sun block

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names