Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How good are N.Y.C makeup products?

I am on a tight budget, but I'm looking for good-quality makeup products. Are the foundations/powders good? Also their smooth skin liquid foundation is only $2.99, but is it good? I'm willing to splurge a little on foundation, though. However, an opinion is always liked for quality of the foundation.





Also, their eyeliners are only .99, deal or dud? I usually don't wear eyeliner and it's only for special nights when i go out. Your opinion?


( i don't care too much for lipstick/gloss or eyeshadows)





Thanks!How good are N.Y.C makeup products?
they are HORRIBLE there eyeliner stays on for like 2 seconds..and the foundation is bad..try wet n wild but if you are on a really tight budget try http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ everything is a dollar and there stuff is great! almost like cover girls or NYX stuffHow good are N.Y.C makeup products?
I haven't really used their foundation, but I have tried the eyeliner and it was like I was trying to use a colored pencil on my eye. If you want cheaper I'd suggest cover girl eyeliner, I would think their foundation is a little better too. For eyeliner you can also try getting a narrow angled brush and some dark eyeshadow and using it as eyeliner, I do that all the time now and think it is easier to make it look better, and I have to buy it less often.
NO. N.Y.C. makeup is chalky, unbelievably untrue to color, and irritating. In my experience, I've just thrown it out almost immediately.





Instead, I suggest NYX. They have nothing to do with N.Y.C., so don't let it fool you. They're a knock-off brand of MAC makeup, but a lot of people say that they're even better - especially for the price. It's really hard to find their products in stores, but I know that the accessory store ';Gimmerz'; carries them. Some drug stores do, too, but I've yet to find them. ULTA carries some, but not the entire line.





A sure-free way to get it, though, is to go to www.nyxcosmetics.com You might have to pay for shipping, but they are amazing products for such little amount of money.
I personally LOVE their eyeshadow. Have never tried the foundation though. I've tried the eyeliner and it doesn't stay on very long but if you want something that lasts short term it's fine. I agree with the other girls on Wet N' WIld though. That stuff is cheap and the eyeliner is awesome for that price!
it's great as long as it's applied right.


their color wheels...amazing!


their pencils...love them!


i don't like their foundation.


another great brand is wet n wild! it is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy better than NYC. oh my god.


it's about the same price too!


love it.


go getcha some wet n wild


oh my god


lol.


hope i helped!
its got a cheap price but it doesn't really last that long... Go with something like Cover Girl... its not too expensive and it lasts longer
I really like their stuff, I have a bunch of it. Use it all the time. :)
It's decent.
they dont last long but they are a good deal for the price.
i think NYC is terrible it doesn't last at all.
their products suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names