Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I look like a porcelain doll? Makeup brands/products/colors.?

I want to have that freaky-perfect look like a porcelain doll. I'm not looking for a natural look. I want the eyes to be kinda bold and stand out. I love dark, long, black lashes.How can I look like a porcelain doll? Makeup brands/products/colors.?
I was going for this look too. I'm still working on it a bit.





Around Halloween I got this thick foundation like stuff, but it was pure white. (I'm sure you can find something like this on amazon or eBay, at any time of the year)





Put a THIN layer of that on and then cover it with a light powder, like ivory, or something along those lines.





Red eyeshadow looks the best for this style, along with a deep red for lipstick, and thick eyeliner is the way to go! Top and bottom.





Good luck, I hope this helped!How can I look like a porcelain doll? Makeup brands/products/colors.?
Use a light translucent powder as well as a normal light powder too.


Use covergirl for that, its cheap and works great! Make sure its very very heavy and covers everything!





Use liquid eyeliner, any brand will work, Try something from Sephora or something from Walmart.





Any color eyeshadow will do, whatever you want. I would try a pink, blue or purple and layer it on heavily, all over your eyes. Dont be shy!





Use either lots of mascara or fake lashes. I would use fake lashes, use something from CVS.





Use SUPER BRIGHT! pink or red lipstick. Any brand will do, with some gloss to maybe?





Finally, use a darkish brown or pink cheek stain or blush. Any brand will do.








Try YouTube for ways and more information, they will have loads of how-to videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names