Thursday, June 24, 2010

What makeup colors and products should I use?

By colors, I mean eyeshadows, blush, and lipstick that would go with my coloring. I usually only wear powder foundation, but I want to change my makeup rountine a bit. Could someone recommend a natural-looking make-up routine?





Okay, so I have an ivory skin tone, dark hair, long eyelashes, and round, black eyes. Thanks for the help.What makeup colors and products should I use?
I have similar features.


On a regular day i wear black eyeliner on top and mascara on top and bottom, which looks good on round eyes.


For more special occasions, wear either light lip gloss (burt's bees champagne colored lip shimmer is my favorite) or a sandy light eyeshadow. Don't use both at the same time; it looks trashy.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names