Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you get rid of pimples without popping, makeup, or products. Using household items?

I've been suffering form acne for almost a year. I got bangs to cover them and i don't want anyone to know. I can't buy lemon juice or anything like that so please answer because i don't want to go swimming with them. i don't have any confidence. PLEASE ANSWERHow do you get rid of pimples without popping, makeup, or products. Using household items?
I am young (14) and i have the same problem just a little bit less acne by the sounds of it!





I always put a dab of toothpaste on each and every pimple each night just before i go to sleep. I do it when i am brushing my teeth.





Make sure it is a pasty toothpaste as the gel toothpaste doesn't work as effectively as the white pasty paste.


I kept using the green gel toothpaste and realised it didnt work!





Thanks for the great questionHow do you get rid of pimples without popping, makeup, or products. Using household items?
toothpaste! :)


it's what i use. just put a dab on them before you go to bed EVERY night. be sure it's the paste kind and not the gel. they will soon dry up, i promise!
Cut those suckers off with a knife
Use toothpaste.
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names